6.01.2008

Bootlegged Peel Sessions recap

I am beat. So beat. In fact, my voice is still gone. Shouting over the 100+ people at the Bootleg / Peel Sessions is the reason. This weekend was the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I held the second Peel Sessions competition in Williamsburg this week. As I said, over 100 people showed up, as you can see in the picture above. We had 3 catagories; sprints, skids and freestyle and threw in a few games of footdown too. Kennedy took the sprints. Massan from MASH took the skids and the freestyle was broken into several catagories which were so fuzzy at the time, I don't think I can remember them. All I know is people had a blast and Sam Miller [from Albuquerque New Mexico] was landing tabletops on a track bike! Many, many thanks to the sponsors and MANY MANY THANKS TO NEW YORK FUCKING CITY! pics below are via MrZeta and Blake's Flickr.

3 comments:

Burd said...

This weekend ruled. Thanks John.

Urban Jeff said...

Good times. It was nice to finally meet you in person.

T-bone said...

best weekend with the best people

thanks a whole lot john