9.18.2008

Another Promising Interbike Launch

Got this email from Jeff of Bike Jerks. Seems he's launching his brand, All-City at this years Interbike. Jeff, I'll be there and will swing through! Some words from Jeff: We are launching the All-City brand at Interbike, one of the key ways in which I hope to disseminate information is through the fixed gear blogs. You may know me from my work with my own little company Bike Jerks. This is a completely separate entity and is my day job. It is a rider founded, rider run company. We plan on making the kinds of parts and frames that we've always wished for and wanted. We plan on supporting the track and fixie community in every way we can afford. This is every rider's or at least my dream situation. I will send you some early product shots next week. If you have the inclination please post up the logo to let people know we're coming and we plan on making their lives better.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

John,
Look forward to riding with you.

Jeff said...

John,
Look forward to riding with you.

Jeff said...

John,
Looking forward to riding with you. I'll be out tuesday night till saturday morning. We're helping Austin with his alleycat on Thursday.

Graham Ballard said...

Hmm interesting they're calling it All-city. do they know the connotations to graf writing that term possesses?

JLN said...

Or the failed skateboard company that Kareem Camnpbell started a few years ago that had to change it's name to City Stars?