- Monday, March 26th: "Pro-Life Day" - An outdoor display in front of Jackson Library from 10:00am - 4:00pm will show similarities between abortion and cases of genocide throughout history. At 7:00pm in the New Science Building auditorium, former United States Treasurer and pro-life activist Angela 'Bay' Buchanan will speak on abortion and the failures of feminism.
- Tuesday, March 27th: "Terrorism Awareness Day" - The College Republicans will distribute literature in front of Jackson Library from 10:00am - 4:00pm which discusses the roots of modern radical Islamic terrorism in previous extremist movements, including Nazi Germany. The film Obsession on the same subject will be presented at 7:00pm in the Elliot University Center auditorium.
- Wednesday, March 28th: "Straight Pride Day" - The College Republicans will distribute literature on traditional family values in front of Jackson Library from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Thursday, March 29th: "Support Our Troops Day" - Military recruiters will be in front of Jackson Library between 11:00am and 2:00pm distributing literature, and Iraqi War veteran Lt. Col. Scott Rutter will speak on the importance of supporting our military at 7:00pm in the Weatherspoon Art Museum auditorium.
- Friday, March 30th: "PETA Barbeque" - The College Republicans will wrap-up the week with their annual PETA (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals) Barbeque in front of Jackson Library from 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Sometimes I'm really glad I no longer live in the South. With such great events like UNC-Greensboro's Morality Week, put on by the UNCG College Republicans, why would you want to escape such radical conservatism? I mean, why not step on everyone's toes at once? With my conservative Christian upbringings, I still have some rather strong opinions regarding morality, but these seem to be a little extreme on the "stereotypical archetypes" end of the spectrum. The angry Christian persona further perpetuated by such movies as Jesus Camp [mass-media] and the personal vindications of such people seem to be bringing our country down the path to a Religious Monarchy... One of the very things our "founding fathers [in redneck accent]" were escaping in the first place... Read the quoted schedule of events: