12.13.2006

Great minds think alike...

You know you've met your soulmate when you start buying each other the same thing for Christmas. My check from selling some kicks finally cleared today and after a week of watching my favorite shop in BK's online stock, I went down and copped Amanda a Schwipe hoodie. Being the only store in NYC that carries this Australian brand, I was lucky to get their only small. So all day, I sat in anticipation, wondering if Amanda would like it. We're both a huge fan of geometric shapes and bright colours so I knew she'd at least act like she loved it. Well, I gave it to her tonight because I couldn't wait anymore... She loved it and looked at it in shock, almost disbelief. After a brief moment, she left and went into the bedroom. When she returned, she had a present for me. I opened it and it was the EXACT hoodie in the men's colourway. Made me smile.

No comments: